The Department of Commerce and Investment is responsible for the grant & regulation of licensing for most businesses in the Cayman Islands.
DCI processes applications for Trade, Tobacco, Liquor, SEZA, Cinematograph and Local Companies Control Licensing.
Keeping you up to date on the latest DCI News and Happenings is important to us. For more on news that is important to your business, click here.
- Early Liquor Licensing Renewals Encouraged
- In order to avoid processing delays, liquor licence holders - including those with music and dancing licenses – are encouraged to apply for licence renewals early, in advance of the renewal deadline on Friday, 19 August 2016. 28th June 2016, 9:01am
- New Law Improves Regulation of Public Exhibition of Films
- Businesses that are publicly exhibiting films in the Cayman Islands are following new guidelines, as The Film Exhibition Control Law (2015) came into effect on 1 January 2016. 11th January 2016, 11:11am
- Business Owners Have More Guidance to Cease Their Licences
Business owners now have clearer instructions for ceasing their trade and business licences, under the new Trade and Business Licensing Law. 5th January 2016, 12:32pm
- Business Owners Have More Guidance to Cease Their Licenses
- Business owners now have clearer instructions for ceasing their trade and business licences, under the new Trade and Business Licensing Law. 23rd December 2015, 4:52pm