The Department of Commerce and Investment is responsible for the grant & regulation of licensing for most businesses in the Cayman Islands.
DCI processes applications for Trade, Tobacco, Liquor, SEZA, Cinematograph and Local Companies Control Licensing.
Keeping you up to date on the latest DCI News and Happenings is important to us. For more on news that is important to your business, click here.
- Brac to Be Informed on Licensing Changes
- Residents in Cayman Brac will have a chance to learn about changes to the business licensing process this week. 20th October 2015, 5:00pm
- Gambling, and Liquor Licensing, Bills Seek LA Approval
- The Ministry of Financial Services, Commerce and Environment is sending two bills – one regarding gambling in the cruise ship industry, and one relating to the licensing of liquor vendors – for debate in the Legislative Assembly this month. 14th October 2015, 8:10pm
- Waiver Period Almost Over to Submit Director and Officer Details
- Local companies have three weeks left to take advantage of the waiver period offered by the Cayman Islands Registrar of Companies, whereby the late filing of changes to directors and officers of companies will not result in penalty fees. 14th October 2015, 8:03pm
- Applications for Tobacco Registration Renewals Are Due
- The Department of Commerce and Investment (DCI) reminds all tobacco dealers that according to the Tobacco Law, their applications for registration renewals must be submitted by 1 November 2015. 14th October 2015, 7:52pm