The Department of Commerce and Investment is responsible for the grant & regulation of licensing for most businesses in the Cayman Islands.
DCI processes applications for Trade, Tobacco, Liquor, SEZA, Cinematograph and Local Companies Control Licensing.
Keeping you up to date on the latest DCI News and Happenings is important to us. For more on news that is important to your business, click here.
- New Law Improves Regulation of Public Exhibition of Films
- Businesses that are publicly exhibiting films in the Cayman Islands are following new guidelines, as The Film Exhibition Control Law (2015) came into effect on 1 January 2016. 11th January 2016, 11:11am
- Business Owners Have More Guidance to Cease Their Licences
Business owners now have clearer instructions for ceasing their trade and business licences, under the new Trade and Business Licensing Law. 5th January 2016, 12:32pm
- Business Owners Have More Guidance to Cease Their Licenses
- Business owners now have clearer instructions for ceasing their trade and business licences, under the new Trade and Business Licensing Law. 23rd December 2015, 4:52pm
- Liquor Licensing Law Launches in January
- The new Liquor Licensing Law will commence on 1 January 2016. Current and future licence holders are advised that the law features several amended or entirely new components, all of which are intended to improve the liquor licensing process. 23rd December 2015, 4:48pm