The Department of Commerce and Investment is responsible for the grant & regulation of licensing for most businesses in the Cayman Islands.
DCI processes applications for Trade, Tobacco, Liquor, SEZA, Cinematograph and Local Companies Control Licensing.
Keeping you up to date on the latest DCI News and Happenings is important to us. For more on news that is important to your business, click here.
- Business Forms Updated
- Changes simplify Trade and Business License application process 1st February 2018, 11:22am
- DCI Reminds Liquor Licence Holders to Renew
- Liquor licence holders in the Cayman Islands – including those with music and dancing licences – are reminded of the Friday, 18 August 2017 deadline to submit renewals. 19th July 2017, 11:48am
- Expired Trade and Business Licences Subject to Penalties and Revocation
- Expired Trade and Business Licences Subject to Penalties and Revocation 13th February 2017, 10:02am
- DCI Processes Police Clearances for Business Licences
- Persons applying for trade and business licences are now able to have their police clearance certificates processed by the Department of Commerce and Investment (DCI). 3rd August 2016, 3:31pm