The Department of Commerce and Investment is responsible for the grant & regulation of licensing for most businesses in the Cayman Islands.
DCI processes applications for Trade, Tobacco, Liquor, SEZA, Cinematograph and Local Companies Control Licensing.
Keeping you up to date on the latest DCI News and Happenings is important to us. For more on news that is important to your business, click here.
- Law Amendments Implemented
- Changes rectified urgent issues related to the Liquor Licence Law. 12th September 2018, 2:14pm
- Tobacco Licence Renewal
- DCI Reminds Tobacco Licence Holders to renew before the deadline. 11th September 2018, 3:44pm
- Business Forms Updated
- Changes simplify Trade and Business License application process 1st February 2018, 11:22am
- DCI Reminds Liquor Licence Holders to Renew
- Liquor licence holders in the Cayman Islands – including those with music and dancing licences – are reminded of the Friday, 18 August 2017 deadline to submit renewals. 19th July 2017, 11:48am