The Department of Commerce and Investment is responsible for the grant & regulation of licensing for most businesses in the Cayman Islands.
DCI processes applications for Trade, Tobacco, Liquor, SEZA, Cinematograph and Local Companies Control Licensing.
Keeping you up to date on the latest DCI News and Happenings is important to us. For more on news that is important to your business, click here.
- Grand Cayman Liquor Licence Holders to Renew
- The Liquor Licensing Board in conjunction with Department of Commerce & Investment, The Fire Department, The Department of Environmental Health and the Planning Department has agreed to streamline the process for Liquor and Music & Dancing Licence renewals. 12th July 2019, 9:48am
- Liquor licence holders
- Liquor license holders – including those with music and dancing licenses – are reminded of the upcoming Annual Liquor Licence Meeting to be held September 9th, 2019. The deadline for applications is August 16th, 2019. 30th May 2019, 11:19am
- DCI to Help Real Estate Agents, Dealers, with Mandatory Registration
- Real estate agents and brokers, and dealers in precious metals and stones, will be assisted with Government’s mandatory registration process during half-day workshops organized by the Department of Commerce and Investment (DCI)’s regulatory staff. 8th May 2019, 3:50pm
- New Board Policies Implemented
- Policies concern application requirements and licensing periods to improve customer experience. 30th April 2019, 3:11pm