Making a Complaint
You can make a complaint:
- In person at the offices of the Department of Commerce & Investment, 2nd Floor, Government Administration Building, George Town or DCI Office, Bodden & Bodden Building, Stake Bay, Cayman Brac
- By telephone (345 948-2400)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In writing to:
- Department of Commerce & Investment
- Government Administration Building,
- PO Box 10087 GT
- Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands KY1-1001
When making a complaint, try to give us as much detail as possible, for example:
- What service, policy, person or aspect of the Department you are complaining about.
- If appropriate, the date, time and location where an incident may have taken place and who may have been affected.
- Any expectations you may have had of the Department of Commerce & Investment's services, as a result of information we provided or what staff of the Department of Commerce & Investment may have said.
- Your name, address and contact details so that we can respond to your complaint.
- Anything else which you think would help to make your point and help us to investigate your concerns.