The Department of Commerce and Investment is responsible for the grant & regulation of licensing for most businesses in the Cayman Islands.
DCI processes applications for Trade, Tobacco, Liquor, SEZA, Cinematograph and Local Companies Control Licensing.
Keeping you up to date on the latest DCI News and Happenings is important to us. For more on news that is important to your business, click here.
- New Law Strengthens Caymanís Business Environment
- The commerce environment in Cayman will become better licensed and regulated with the implementation of the new Trade and Business Law. 16th September 2015, 5:04pm
- Public Meeting to Discuss Trade and Business Licensing Law
- A public meeting on the new Trade and Business Licensing Law is being held at 6pm on Wednesday, 16 September, on the first floor conference room of the Government Administration Building. Light refreshments will be served. 16th September 2015, 5:01pm
- Companies Have Brief Waiver Period to Submit Director and Officer Details
- The Ministry of Financial Services advises that The Companies (Amendment) Law 2015 will commence on Monday, 2 November 2015. 4th September 2015, 12:55pm
- Renee Rankin Lands Chief Officer Award
- By showing steadfast commitment to her business and special economic zone licensing duties, Mrs Renee Rankin has received the Chief Officerís Award for June as the top employee for the Ministry of Financial Services, Commerce and the Environment. 26th August 2015, 2:05pm